- The admission process begins with settings up a visitation interview and consultation with the Principal. There is no cost for this step.
- The 2nd step requires the family to submit an application and a $300 registration fee.
- Upon receipt of these, an informal assessment is arranged for your child. Within 2 school weeks of this 3rd step, the assessment team convenes and determines the appropriateness of our program for your child, including the recommended module.
- You should then receive a letter of acceptance or rejection.
– If JSS does not feel our school and its programs are appropriate for your child, you will be refunded $100 of the application/registration fee.
– If the recommended module/class is full at this time, you will be given a choice of maintaining your child on a waiting list or being refunded $100.
– If on the waiting list, you will be notified of scholarship deadlines and other important information.
Please contact the school office at 770-461-5894 to make arrangements for a campus visit and interview.