JSS is affiliated with Apogee Scholarship Society, a Georgia Student Scholarship Organization (SSO), in order to participate in the Georgia Private School Tax Credit Program.
A donation to Apogee allows individuals and businesses to received a dollar for dollar tax credit to offset any Georgia income taxes. Apogee then sends the donations they receive that are earmarked JSS to the School to use for student scholarships.
Last year some of you donated to Apogee and helped us to raise over $32,000 in scholarship funds.
This is a win-win for everyone . . . JSS gets additional scholarship funds to help families and you get an income tax credit. Your donation can also be declared as a charitable deduction on your federal income taxes.
To use the Paperless process simply:
- Click on link and enter name and email address in pop up box.
- An email from “Right Signature” will arrive in the inbox of your provided email with a link.
- Click on the link and you will be taken to the tax credit application.
- Complete the Apogee form and electronically sign when asked.
- Hit submit and we’ll take care of the rest (you will receive a PDF copy of your completed form at your provided email).
- You are welcome to make your payment at this time or to wait until Apogee emails you upon receipt of approval from the DOR (usually takes about 30 days).
You can also download the Apogee forms, if you’d prefer.
Funds are limited and last year ran out in the fall. If you choose to participate, please donate early!!